Meizu – the Chinese smartphone manufacturing company has recently launched its latest device, touted as the Meizu 15 smartphone. The main highlight of the smartphone is that it comes with dual sensors at the back of the device that captures the perfect you.
Meizu 15 Features
The smartphone features a 5.46 inches Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen display that carries the support for 1080 x 1920 pixels screen resolution at 403 of ppi pixel density. It runs on Android 7.0 Nougat operating system, which means the smartphone supports multi-window, direct reply from notifications, and new emojis.
It is powered by the Qualcomm SDM660 Snapdragon 660 octa core processor and for graphics; there is an Adreno 512 graphics processor. On the storage front, the smartphone is equipped with 4GB of RAM along with 64GB or 128GB of internal storage. The newly arrived phone also supports MicroSD card for storage expansion that increases storage up to 256GB.
As far as the camera is concerned, the smartphone sports a Dual 12MP + 20MP rear camera with 4-axis OIS, 2x optical zoom, dual pixel phase and laser detection autofocus, and six-LED dual-tone flash. While on the front of the device, there is a 20 megapixel front facing camera with f/2.0 aperture for capturing wonderful selfies and making video calls.
To power the device, there is a Non-removable Li-Ion 3,000 mAh battery buried inside it with Fast battery charging mCharge 4.0 (24W) technology support. The phone also comes with the support for fingerprint sensor for added security. The smartphone is available in various color options, including Ink, Yakin, Indigo, and White.
Meizu 15 Specs
- 46 inches Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen display
- 1080 x 1920 pixels screen resolution
- 403 of ppi pixel density
- Android 7.0 Nougat operating system
- Qualcomm SDM660 Snapdragon 660 octa core processor
- Adreno 512 graphics processor
- 4GB of RAM
- 64GB or 128GB of internal storage
- Expandable storage: up to 256GB
- Dual 12MP + 20MP rear camera
- 20 megapixel front facing camera
- Non-removable Li-Ion 3,000 mAh battery
- Fast battery charging mCharge 4.0 (24W) technology
- Color options: Ink, Yakin, Indigo, and White
Meizu 15 Price
In terms of price, the newly arrived Meizu 15 smartphone retails for about 400 EUR.