Meizu – the smartphone manufacturing company has recently launched its latest device, touted as the Meizu M6 smartphone. The main highlight of the smartphone is that it comes with a 13MP sensor at the back of the device that captures beautiful and bright pictures.
Meizu M6 Features
The smartphone features a 5.2 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen display that carries the support for 720 x 1280 pixels screen resolution at 282 of ppi pixel density. It runs on the Android 7 (Nougat) operating system out of the box.
It is powered by the MediaTek MT6750 (28 nm) octa core processor and for graphics; there is a Mali-T860MP2 graphics processor. On the storage front, the smartphone is equipped with 2GB or 3GB of RAM along with 16GB or 32GB of internal storage. The newly arrived phone also supports MicroSD card for storage expansion that increases storage up to 256GB.
As far as the camera is concerned, the smartphone sports a 13 megapixel rear camera with f/2.2 aperture, phase detection autofocus, face detection and Dual-LED dual-tone flash. While on the front of the device, there is an 8 megapixel front facing camera with f/2.0 aperture for capturing wonderful selfies and making video calls.
To power the device, there is a Non-removable Li-Ion 3070 mAh battery buried inside it with Fast battery charging technology support. The phone also comes with the support for fingerprint sensor for added security. The smartphone is available in various color options, including Moonlight Silver, Champagne Gold, Matte Black, and Electric Light Blue.
Meizu M6 Specs
- 2 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen display
- 720 x 1280 pixels screen resolution
- 282 of ppi pixel density
- Android 7 (Nougat) operating system
- Mediatek MT6750 (28 nm) octa core processor
- Mali-T860MP2 graphics processor
- 2GB or 3GB of RAM
- 16GB or 32GB of internal storage
- Expandable storage: up to 256GB
- 13 megapixel rear camera
- 8 megapixel front facing camera
- Non-removable Li-Ion 3070 mAh battery
- Fast battery charging technology support
- fingerprint sensor for added security
- Color options: Moonlight Silver, Champagne Gold, Matte Black, and Electric Light Blue
Meizu M6 Price
In terms of price, the Meizu M6 smartphone retails for about 130 EUR.