Samsung – the renowned and world-leading smartphone manufacturing company has recently announced its latest device, touted as the Samsung Galaxy S9+ smartphone. The smartphone packs high-end features and specs, but the main highlight of the handset is – Android Oreo OS and dual camera setup at the back of the device.
Samsung Galaxy S9+ Features
The smartphone features a 6.2 inches Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen display that carries the support for 1440 x 2960 pixels screen resolution at 529 of ppi pixel density. It runs on the latest generation Android 8.0 Oreo operating system out of the box.
It is powered by the Qualcomm MSM8998 Snapdragon 845 octa core processor and for graphics; there is an Adreno 630 graphics processor. On the storage front, the smartphone is equipped with 6GB of RAM along with 64GB / 128GB / 256GB of internal storage. The newly arrived phone also supports MicroSD card for storage expansion that increases storage up to 400GB.
As far as the camera is concerned, the smartphone sports a Dual 12MP + 12MP rear camera with phase detection autofocus, face detection and LED flash. While on the front of the device, there is an 8 megapixel front facing camera with f/1.7 aperture for capturing selfies and making video calls.
To power the device, there is a Non-removable Li-Ion 3500 mAh battery buried inside it with Qualcomm Quick Charge 2.0 fast battery charging technology support. The phone also comes with the support for fingerprint sensor for added security. The smartphone is available in various color options, including Midnight Black, Coral Blue, Titanium Gray, and Lilac Purple.
Samsung Galaxy S9+ Specs
- 2 inches Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen display
- 1440 x 2960 pixels screen resolution
- 529 of ppi pixel density
- Android 8.0 Oreo operating system
- Qualcomm MSM8998 Snapdragon 845 octa core processor
- Adreno 630 graphics processor
- 6GB of RAM
- 64GB / 128GB / 256GB of internal storage
- Expandable storage: up to 400GB
- Dual 12MP + 12MP rear camera
- 8 megapixel front facing camera
- Non-removable Li-Ion 3500 mAh battery
- Qualcomm Quick Charge 2.0 support
- Color options: Midnight Black, Coral Blue, Titanium Gray, and Lilac Purple
Samsung Galaxy S9+ Price
In terms of price, the Samsung Galaxy S9+ smartphone retails for about 990 EUR.