After months of anticipation and countless leaks, the Chinese smartphone manufacturing company Vivo has recently unveiled its latest flagship phone, dubbed as the Vivo X20 Plus Smartphone. And now the company has just confirmed the availability of phone the claimed to begin shipping on October 28.
Vivo X20 Plus Smartphone Features
The X20 Plus smartphone features a 6.43 inches Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen display that carries the support for 1080 x 2160 pixels resolution. The smartphone runs on the seventh generation Android 7.1.1 Nougat operating system out of the box.
The phone is powered by the Qualcomm MSM8956 Plus Snapdragon 660 octa core processor, which clocked at (4×2.2 GHz Kryo 260 & 4×1.8 GHz Kryo 260). The smartphone is equipped with 4GB of RAM along with 64GB of internal storage that can be further expanded with the help of MicroSD card up to 256GB.
As far as the camera is concerned, the smartphone sports a dual 12 megapixel plus 5 megapixel rear camera with autofocus and LED flash support. While on the front of the device, there is a 12 megapixel front facing shooter with f/2.0 aperture for capturing selfies and making video calling.
The smartphone houses a Non-removable Li-Ion 3900 mAh battery with the support for Fast battery charging 5V/4.5A. The phone is available in various color options, including Matte Black, Gold, and Rose gold.
Vivo X20 Plus Smartphone Specs
- 43 inches Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen display
- 1080 x 2160 pixels resolution
- Android 7.1.1 Nougat operating system
- Qualcomm MSM8956 Plus Snapdragon 660 octa core processor
- 4GB of RAM
- 64GB of internal storage
- Expandable storage: up to 256GB through a MicroSD card
- dual 12 megapixel plus 5 megapixel rear camera
- 12 megapixel front facing shooter
- Non-removable Li-Ion 3900 mAh battery
- Color options: Matte Black, Gold, and Rose gold
Vivo X20 Plus Smartphone Price
If you are interested, you can grab this Vivo X20 Plus smartphone through Vivo’s official website with an amount of 3,498 CNY (around €449).