Many of the videos that you watch on websites nowadays will be Flash videos, as it is arguably the most popular form of online streaming video. Generally you should have no trouble playing these videos, but the one caveat is that because they are streamed you will have to be online to watch them.
Assuming you really enjoy a particular Flash video you may be tempted to try to download or save it so that you can watch it even when you’re not online. That is where you’ll run into issues however, as most Flash videos don’t have an option for you to do so. Of course these is an alternative that you can use to capture Flash videos using Movavi Screen Capture Studio.
All you need to do to download Flash videos is set Movavi Screen Capture Studio so that it records them while they are playing on your screen – and subsequently save them onto your hard drive. To do that is easy enough, and can be accomplished in a few steps:
- Launch the software and select ‘Capture screen’ in the menu.
- Adjust the capture frame to encompass the Flash video by resizing and positioning it as you would a normal window.
- Make sure the ‘speaker’ icon has a green checkmark and click it once if not.
- Click ‘REC’ to start recording and play the Flash video at the same time.
- Click ‘Stop’ when the video is finished, and then click ‘Save’ and choose a format or use one of the presets to automatically optimize it for a particular device or platform.
Based on those instructions it should be clear that you don’t need any special experience or skills to use Movavi Screen Capture Studio and save Flash videos from websites. Frankly speaking the same can be said of all of its features – including the numerous video editing tools that it will place at your disposal so that you can split videos into segments, merge clips together, enhance the video quality, apply special effects, add audio tracks, and much more.
Now that you know how to use Movavi Screen Capture Studio to save any Flash videos you want from websites – what are you waiting for? Go ahead and put it to work so that you can see firsthand how simple it is.