LG – the smartphone manufacturing company has recently launched its latest device, touted as the LG V50 ThinQ 5G smartphone. The main highlight of the smartphone is that it comes with Pie operating system out of the box as well as triple rear camera that captures the bright and beautiful pictures.
LG V50 ThinQ 5G Features
The smartphone features a 6.4 inches P-OLED capacitive touchscreen display that carries the support for 1440 x 3120 pixels screen resolution at 538 of ppi pixel density. There is also a Corning Gorilla Glass 5 for protection that prevents your phone’s screen from scratches and being damaged. It runs on the latest generation Android 9.0 (Pie) operating system out of the box.
It is powered by the Qualcomm SDM855 Snapdragon 855 (7 nm) Octa core processor and for graphics; there is an Adreno 640 graphic processor. On the storage front, the smartphone is equipped with 6GB of RAM along with 128GB of internal storage. The newly arrived phone also has a room for MicroSD card that increases phone’s storage up to 1TB.
As far as the camera is concerned, the smartphone sports a Triple 12MP + 12MP + 16MP rear camera with phase detection autofocus, face detection and dual-LED dual-tone flash. While on the front of the device, there is a Dual 8MP + 5MP front facing camera for capturing selfies and making video calls.
To power the device, there is a Non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery buried inside it with Fast battery charging 18W technology support that claimed to deliver up to 50 percent charge in just 36 minutes. The phone also comes with the support for Fingerprint sensor for added security. The smartphone is available only in one color which is New Aurora Black.
LG V50 ThinQ 5G Specs
- 4 inches P-OLED capacitive touchscreen display
- 1440 x 3120 pixels screen resolution
- 538 of ppi pixel density
- Corning Gorilla Glass 5 for protection
- Android 9.0 (Pie) operating system
- Qualcomm SDM855 Snapdragon 855 (7 nm) Octa core processor
- Adreno 640 graphic processor
- 6GB of RAM
- 128GB of internal storage
- Expandable storage: up to 1TB
- Triple 12MP + 12MP + 16MP rear camera
- Dual 8MP + 5MP front facing camera
- Non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery
- Fast battery charging 18W technology support
- Fingerprint sensor for added security
- Color options: New Aurora Black
LG V50 ThinQ 5G Price
In terms of price, the LG V50 ThinQ 5G smartphone retails for about 950 EUR.