Motorola – the renowned and world-leading smartphone manufacturing company launched its latest device last year, touted as the Motorola Moto X4 smartphone. Now the smartphone is getting the latest generation Oreo operating system that brings multiple changes and new features, such as Pixel 2 launcher look, dark and light themes and security fixes as well.
Motorola Moto X4 Features
The smartphone features a 5.2 inches LTPS IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen display that carries the support for 1080 x 1920 pixels screen resolution at 424 of ppi pixel density. It runs on the seventh generation Android 7.1 Nougat operating system out of the box, but now it is updated with Oreo OS.
It is powered by the Qualcomm SDM630 Snapdragon 630 octa core processor and for graphics; there is an Adreno 508 graphics processor. On the storage front, the smartphone is equipped with 3GB, 4GB or 6GB of RAM along with 32GB or 64GB of internal storage. The newly arrived phone also supports MicroSD card for storage expansion that increases storage up to 256GB.
As far as the camera is concerned, the smartphone sports a Dual 12MP + 8MP rear camera with f/2.0 and f/2.2 aperture, respectively, phase detection autofocus, face detection and dual-LED dual-tone flash. While on the front of the device, there is a 16 megapixel front facing camera with f/2.0 aperture for capturing wonderful selfies and making video calls.
To power the device, there is a Non-removable Li-Ion 3,000 mAh battery buried inside it with fast battery charging technology support. The phone also comes with the support for fingerprint sensor for added security. The smartphone is available in various color options, including Super Black, Sterling Blue.
Motorola Moto X4 Specs
- 2 inches LTPS IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen display
- 1080 x 1920 pixels screen resolution
- 424 of ppi pixel density
- Android 7.1 Nougat operating system, upgradable to Oreo OS
- Qualcomm SDM630 Snapdragon 630 octa core processor
- Adreno 508 graphics processor
- 3GB, 4GB or 6GB of RAM
- 32GB or 64GB of internal storage
- Expandable storage: up to 256GB through a MicroSD card
- Dual 12MP + 8MP rear camera
- 16 megapixel front facing camera
- Non-removable Li-Ion 3,000 mAh battery
- fast battery charging technology support
- Color options: Super Black, Sterling Blue
Motorola Moto X4 Price
In terms of price, the Motorola Moto X4 smartphone retails for about 330 EUR.